BEST STORY IN THIS BLOG.
There was a guy who wasn't very beautiful and he is a slow learner and he was short-tempered, who had worked for America's biggest band called DRAGON and he use to plays an electric guitar for them.suddenly on Monday morning He gets a manager's letter that they got an alternative o him and he got fired from the band. After this, he comes home and he tells about his story to her wife and He doesn't get work that month. Everything is like attacking and his society and family relatives really used to spits for the situation . next month, his wife runs away with a rich guy.
One evening he sits starts linking each point and because he was short-tempered. After the incident with dragon now he has more grudges against dragon for the band and he is taking an oath for him that he will create the world biggest band and earn more than “ DRAGON”
After this, he starts his hustle for his music and his created a new band called “BLOOD” and recruited the best artist for his band which this year this band got famous in America and after the 5-year value of band is 5 million dollars. He starts producing even more music, more hustle, and grinding to make it. In the best position and after years the total worth is billion and he got the recognition of America s one of the face value.
He got an invitation to a CNN interview in Las Vagas. The Interview was running quite well. Then Anker asked, “What is your biggest failure. “And then he starts crying with the stage of 1 million people and his hand starts tremors with the feeling of shame and hesitation. While answering the question then he says,” I am failed and I wasted my life while chasing to defeat “DRAGON” but after my, the whole hustle and hard work I failed to do so and I don’t think that it will be possible to defeat “DRAGON” in my life.
This problem is the same with many people they give the decision making of whether they are attractive, confident, perfect, successful in the hand of other people or they set a shitty standard like if I traveled the world I am successful of I got this girl then I get the success.
There is only one person who can make a decision whether you are successful or failure is you and no one else. You have to work for yourself to become a better person, not for another person.
-inspired by mark manson
Comments